If you are a dog owner and you think you know everything about your dog, the dog facts we at Just Something have collected below may make you change your mind.
Not-so-serious “dog experts” on Reddit revealed some hilarious animal facts that could change everything we know about our little friends.
Some examples? Did you know that some dogs disguise themselves as platypuses just to avoid taxes, or that some Huskies are smart enough to spell their own name using the hair they lose around the house?
If you never heard about these two animal facts, you are probably not alone. Make yourself a new culture by reading the following hilarious animal facts, and you will look at your dog friends in a different way.
1. Some dogs are known to disguise themselves as platypuses, usually for tax reasons
2. A pupper becomes a doggo when it finally catches its tail.
3. Huskies are smart enough that they can be trained to spell their own name
4. The Mexican Special Forces have a unit of specially trained Chihuahuas. They are the result of a breeding program that started during the Mexican Revolution and are one of the most annoying warfare animals in existence.
5. The Northern Snow Turtle evolved fur around its head and tail as an adaptive measure against the cold. It often has a coating of snow on its shell to better blend in with its surroundings
6. A relative of the Trash Panda, the Trash Lion, has been seen in increasing numbers in urban areas. While mostly harmless it can appear quite menacing due to its size.
7. It’s notoriously difficult for dogs to find shoes that fit them. Finding a pair that fits is cause for celebration and jubilation.
8. The Finnish pygmy walrus is not only tuskless, but also they make for great companion animals.
9. A lil’ pupper’s big ol’ doggo measures its head to make sure it’s growing good and doesn’t need more foods
10. The common Witch Dog is used by witch doctors around the world as an accessory to their craft.